1. To make the dressing, simply mix all the ingredients together and taste to check seasoning.
2. Slice the aubergines into 1cm slices and brush with olive oil.
3. Grill the aubergine slices on a bbq or in a griddle pan for 3 minutes each side until nicely coloured.
4. Place the cous cous in a heatproof bowl.
5. Bring a kettle to the boil, then add 250ml boiling water to the cous cous and cover with cling film.
6. After 6 minutes, the water should all be absorbed.
7. Fluff the cous cous with a fork until none of the grains stick together.
8. Dress the cous cous and mixed leaves with the lemon and cumin dressing.
9. Slice the cucumbers and spring onions, add the pistachios and arrange on the plate as shown.