1. Soak 100g cashews in boiling water for 1 hour then drain water and repeat for another hour.
2. Grease and line a 20cm loose bottom tin.
3. Blend together the dates, pecans, coconut and biscuits until a sticky crumble has formed.
4. Press base into lined tin and chill in the freezer while you make the filling.
5. Defrost açaí and blend with soaked cashews and 300g blueberries for 5 minutes until smooth.
6. Mix vegan cream cheese with maple syrup, when smooth mix with açaí mix and lemon juice.
7. Bring to the boil cashew milk with agar agar, whisking constantly until milk has boiled for 30 seconds.
8. Mix milk into açaí mix and mix until smooth.
9. Top cheesecake base and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.