1. Dice the seitan to a 1cm dice and place in a bowl, add the jerk spices and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil in a pan, add the marinated seitan pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the remaining coconut oil, along with the onion, ginger, garlic and remaining spices and cook together for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the the chopped tomatoes, mango chutney, plantain, turtle beans, bouillon and water and cook gently together for 15-20 minutes or until the plantain is softened and the sauce has reduced and thickened.
5. Add the chilli, lime juice and coriander, season with salt if needed.
6. Serve with turmeric rice.