1. For the sauce start by peeling the onions and cutting into halves.
2. Boil the milk with the onion, bay and cloves in a large pot and let infuse off the heat for 30 minutes.
3. In a separate saucepan heat the spread then add the flour and cook on a low heat.
4. Cook the flour in the fat until it starts to smell like biscuits.
5. Strain the milk and add to the flour mix in 3 stages, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
6. Cook the milk mix on a medium heat for 20 minutes until thickened.
7. Add the yeast flakes, salt and grated parmesan style cheese.
8. Leave the sauce to one side while finishing the dish.
9. Cook pasta for 12 minutes in salted boiling water.
10. Mix pasta with sauce and top with grated Parmesan style cheese and breadcrumbs.
11. Bake at 170°C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.