1. Soak the wooden kebab skewers in water for at least 20 minutes.
2. Cut the tempeh into 2 inch cubes and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the curry paste and coconut milk. Mix thoroughly until each piece is well-coated. Cover and leave to marinate for at least half an hour.
4. Meanwhile make the satay sauce. Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Thread the marinated tempeh pieces onto the soaked skewers and line them up on a baking sheet.
6. Bake at 190°C for 10-12 mins until they start to char on the outside.
7. Using a peeler ribbon the cucumber, stopping at the watery core. Dress in the vinegar, sugar, salt and sesame seeds.
8. Remove the tempeh skewers from the oven and serve with the satay sauce and cucumber.