1. First, make the poolish by combining a pinch of yeast with 75g bread flour, 75g water, mix and leave at room temp for 12 hours.
2. Mix flours, oil and 330g water in a mixer until homogenous, then add salt.
3. Mix in stand up mixer for around ten minutes on low power until smooth.
4. Divide the dough into 4x250g pieces, shape into balls and rest overnight in the fridge.
5. The next day, let the balls rise for 2 hours then open into 30cm rounds.
6. Top with your choice of toppings and bake at highest temperature possible in the oven for 8-12 minutes.