1. Mince seitan in a food processor until it resembles beef mince.
2. Finely dice onions and fry in oil for 3 minutes, when golden, add garlic and chopped ginger.
3. Remove onions from the pan and fry the seitan until coloured and most of the oil has been absorbed.
4. Add onions back to pan, then spices and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and oat milk and bring to boil.
6. Season with salt then simmer until thickened, 30 minutes.
7. Add peas and coriander and heat through.
8. Serve on brown rice.