1. For the sauce start by peeling the onions and cutting into halves.
2. Boil the milk with the onion, bay and cloves in a large pot and let infuse off the heat for 30 minutes.
3. In a separate saucepan heat the spread then add the flour and cook on a low heat.
4. Cook the flour in the fat until it starts to smell like biscuits.
5. Strain the milk and add to the flour mix in 3 stages, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
6. Cook the milk mix on a medium heat for 20 minutes until thickened.
7. Add the yeast flakes, salt and grated parmesan style cheese.
8. Leave the sauce to one side while finishing the dish.
9. Finely dice the seitan and fry in a pan with some oil until crispy, 5-10 minutes.
10. Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes until tender.
11. Add the seitan and the drained spaghetti to the sauce.
12. Finish with the parsley and pepper.