1. Make the sambal by putting the chillies, onions and garlic in a blender and blitzing to a fine pulp.
2. Add the pineapple and pulse blitz again to combine.
3. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the sugar, season with salt. Finally add the coriander, then transfer to a serving bowl.
4. For the tempering, place a thick bottomed pan over a medium heat.
5. Pour in the oil. When hot add the onions, 3 curry leaves, garlic and chilli flakes.
6. Saute until all ingredients turn lightly golden, then remove to a bowl using a draining spoon, leaving the oil in the pan.
7. Return the pan and oil to the heat and stir in the curry powder, turmeric, mustard seeds, onion, garlic, chillies and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
8. Add the drained jackfruit and NoChicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes until NoChicken pieces are golden.
9. Add the coconut milk and cream and bring back to the boil then simmer for 20 minutes until thickened.
10. Stir the tempering ingredients into the curry and season with a little salt.
11. Serve with the cooked red rice and pineapple sambal.