1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes until it begins to soften. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. Add the vegetables and tofu. Cook for 5-8 minutes until the broccoli is tender and the tofu starts to crisp up.
3. Stir in the curry paste and slowly pour in the coconut milk, stirring constantly until well blended.
4. Add the dried noodles. Simmer on a low heat for 5-8 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly and the noodles are cooked through.
5. Season with soy sauce and lime juice. Serve in bowls, garnished with sliced red chilli, toasted sesame seeds and chopped coriander.