Serves: Serves 4
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add the onion, stir fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the tempeh, Thai paste , garlic, lime leaves and lemongrass. Cook for 1 minute to infuse the flavours.
2. Add the coconut milk, water & orange sweet potato. Bring to the boil.
3. Reduce to a simmer, cook for 20 minutes or until potato is just tender.
4. Add the beans, mushrooms and mix well, then simmer for a further 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the sugar, tamari and lime juice and cook for final minute.
6. Heat the oil to 175°C, 350°F, add the sliced shallots and fry until golden and crispy. Drain on kitchen paper to remove excess grease, then season liberally with salt.
7. Divide the curry into 4 serving bowls, sprinkle over the chili, then serve, garnished with the Thai basil leaves.
May contain Peanuts and Gluten
Suitable for: Vegan, Dairy free
Allergens: Soya, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites