1. In a large saucepan, mix the curry paste and korma powder with the coconut milk.
2. Bring to the boil then cook on a medium heat until reduced by 1/3, or around 15 minutes.
3. Steam the basmati rice until soft and fluffy.
4. Cut the tofu into 1cm thick slabs and press under a weight to get rid of some of the water.
5. Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes, then plunge into iced water.
6. Add the cubed drained tofu and sweetcorn to the korma sauce and bring to the boil.
7. After 15 minutes when the sauce has thickened, add the green beans and coriander and serve with the cooked rice.