1. Cook the new potatoes for 15 minutes in salted boiling water until cooked through.
2. Cut potatoes in half, season with salt and fry in sunflower oil on a high heat, stirring occasionally until golden on all sides.
3. Slice the black pudding in half lengthways then again so you have 4 lengths of black pudding, then chop into an even dice.
4. Add to the potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes until black pudding is cooked.
5. Set aside while making the tofu scramble.
6. Chop the tofu and use a fork to lightly crumble it into bite sized pieces.
7. Heat 2 tbsp water and the olive oil in a separate frying pan. When hot add the tofu, sea salt, turmeric, black pepper and kala namak salt.
8. Stir well until combined and cook together over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
9. Place the potatoes and black pudding in a bowl, top with the scramble then chopped spring onions and chopped parsley.