1. To make the tahini sauce, mix together mayo, tahini and garlic purée in a bowl.
2. Boil the freekeh in salted water for 20-30 minutes until tender.
3. Drain the grains well and dry them in a cloth. Place in a bowl and add the beetroot, red onion, herbs, lemon and 30ml olive oil.
4. Heat a large frying pan with the remaining olive oil. When very hot, add the shawarma and fry for 2-3 minutes until golden.
5. Fill the opened pitta breads with the baby spinach. Place some tahini sauce inside. Top with the tomatoes, red onion and beetroot freekeh. Top the filled pittas with the shawarma, then the dukkah, pushing it down into the pitta breads