1. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl, then add the ‘steaks’ and leave for 30 minutes to infuse the flavours.
2. Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes, or until cooked, retaining some bite.
3. Meanwhile heat the oil in a large frying pan, add all the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Drain the noodles in a colander, then add to the vegetables and mix well.
5. Heat another frying pan with a little oil.
6. Remove the ‘steaks’ from the marinade and quickly fry in the hot oil, for 2 minutes each side then remove from the heat.
7. Add half the marinade to the noodle mixture and stir well.
8. To serve, dress the noodles on 4 serving plates.
9. Slice the cooked ‘steaks’ into thick slices and place on top of the noodles and serve.